• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This new website format is AWFUL!!!!

ekjolhaug

This is one of the WORST site formats I have seen or worked with --- EVER!! Why would you call this an improvement?!?!

I know most of you that have commented on this website format are new, but I have been on this site for a year and a half and I have to agree. It really pains me to have to have to navigate this site post the modifications.

Havn't there already been about 350 posts about this being only temporary while they work on the new one?

This is one of the WORST site formats I have seen or worked with --- EVER!! Why would you call this an improvement?!?!

Yeah, I agree too. New yet NOT improved.

Terrible!!!!

I know most of you that have commented on this website format are new, but I have been on this site for a year and a half and I have to agree. It really pains me to have to have to navigate this site post the modifications.

It is like they turned back time. Worst thing they could have done.
What is wrong with the website? V-Bulletin is the Cadillac of forum packages. Sure there are others like PhP Board and some generics but VB is the most full featured. I'll move this into the Website discussion area for you guys. :dunno OM

I'm not sure what the problem is. Sounds sort of like a top vs side opening pannier thing to me. You learn to use what you have.

What specific changes would you like to see? "Terrible" is such a subjective term.

Pete

The new website format is less than friendly.

I miss my old website. I want to look at airheads, oilheads, hexheads, camheads. Not BMW motorcycles.

I miss my old website. I want to look at airheads, oilheads, hexheads, camheads. Not BMW motorcycles.

Can you be more specific? There are distinct categories for Airheads, Oilheads, etc., in the forum. Are you referring to categories in the Flea Market? The categories in the old Flea Market are the same as now. Because this new in-forum Flea Market is temporary, additional categories were not created at this time.

Funny, I guess its all how you look at it

The old site I stopped by once every couple of months or so, I found it clunky to navigate.

New site I pop by every day

Funny

Yellow Header

I found it easy to get used to (but I've had to deal with aerospace corporate in the past, so maybe it's just me...).

I'd like to see that big yellow "Welcome" header at the top get updated - it's two years old and refers to things that are long past...

Flea Market - Reply to Omega Man

Omega Man,

From my perspective, the problem with the new website, specifically the FleaMarket, is the lack of ability to sort and filter. The old website allowed filtering of K vs R bikes. It now appears that this feature is non existent. Hence, one has to decorticate through the entire listing to view a search. Another issue is the lack of pictures without the need for clicking. ;)

Yellow "Welcome" header?? I can't seem to find that. I'll take and look and see what can be done about updating it...need to find it first! :dunno

What is wrong with the website? V-Bulletin is the Cadillac of forum packages.

I agree. This forum is similar to other forums I use and I think it's a good format. It could use a couple minor tweaks, but the basic setup is good and easy to use.

Back