• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Need help locating 2 dealers

dogstar

I AM TRYING TO CONTACT STANS CYCLE SHOP IN DOYLESTOWN,PA. THE PHONE NUMBERS LISTED DON'T WORK.
ALSO TRYING TO CONTACT NEFF DESIGN IN DRAGOON,AZ. THEY ALSO ARE NON-RESPONSIVE.
I AM LOOKING FOR SUBFRAMES THEY DESIGN FOR R BIKES.::ear

Dogstar,

I don't know either of these two businesses, or if they're still around. But a quick Google search yielded a page about Stan's at
http://home.jtan.com/~joe/subframe.htm and Neff's page at http://www.neffdesign.org/. Each page has contact info which may be different from or supplemental to what you already have.

And I'd like to gently suggest that you don't press the Caps Lock key. WHEN EVERYTHING'S IN CAPITAL LETTERS, TEXT IS HARD TO READ AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING.

Good luck with your search!

I was shouting.

All of Stans phone #s have been disconnected or in use by other businesses. Dito with the only # I found for Neff., sent emails to Neff....no response.
Now you know why I was shouting, after 4 hrs of calling every I could reach,ie other dealers in the area that might know something, Google for street views, everything but weggie board.:ear

Stan's shop closed several years ago but his son Karl is a mechanic at Hermy's BMW/Triumph. Maybe he could help?

Back