• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Southern Ontario's Wellington County

Gee I sure wish that our roads were that clear today. However, since I do not trust any weather interpretations or predictions of any semi-conscious rodent, I fear that it will be quite a while before such warm, sunny days will be returning to southwestern Ontario. Thanks for reminding us what riding weather will be around here. :thumb

Nice ride

Thanks for the video. What road was that high elevation one? I don't seem to be able to identify it. How about a route for your neighbour just north of you?

Thanks for the video. What road was that high elevation one? I don't seem to be able to identify it. How about a route for your neighbour just north of you?

That section with the switchback would be coming off the Niagara Escarpment just south of Rattlesnake Point Conservation area. On the road, it is Appleby Line between Campbellville Road and Derry Road (but heading south off the escarpment toward Derry Rd.) A really pretty section of the route that day.

Back