• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Charlotte Bike Show

saddleman

Enjoy The Ride
There is a group of us meeting at the Light Rail Restaurant in Charlotte for breakfast at 9:00 am on Sat. & then riding to the free parking at the NASCAR Hall of Fame afterwards. Feel free to join us. We will leave at around 10:00 am for the bike show.

Light Rail Restaurant
8045 South Blvd.
Charlotte NC 28210
704- 643-2121

I always check. Its nc. I have ridden in tropical storms, got caught in a blizzard, massive tornado riddled air masses, rapidly falling temperatures creating black ice, etc.. Awareness of the weather is as critical to my route planning as maps, etc. To each his own.
Enjoy the show!

Is it me, or does the show get smaller every year? I was really disappointed with the amount of vendors. I do have to say that one of the Ducati girls was the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on in years!:dance

I didn't go to the show last year but I was told it was about 40% smaller this year. A couple of vendors told me they wouldn't be back next year. Another vendor told me only 12 people stopped at his booth on Friday. The free motorcycle parking on the street was filled with cars. One guy parked his car & ripped the motorcycle only parking sign down. Beside my bike I only saw three other bikes parked on Sat. I hope they move it back to Greenville SC.

Wow. I was done in about 45 minutes last year. If it was smaller I would have been disappointed. Thankful I decided to pass.

thats normal nationwide last 2 years..

many comments from our guys & others around the US. Theres about 3 to 5 cities the shows worth going to... and on a frigid Saturday only!

Back