• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hi all new member here

sammy13

New member from Saratoga county New York and owner of a k1600gtl my 2nd BMW. Can anyone tell me if I can still register for the Fontana N.C. Rally and if any rooms are still available at the lodge. Thanks for the help. Joe.

Sammy13 -

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you've stepped up to the bike BMW! What did you have before that??

As for the Fontana event, all the information is on the MOA home page here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/club/bmw_moa_club_news/weekend_getaways_for_2013

Click on the forum, print, and use it to register. There's a number on the forum to call the resort directly about rooms.

Thanks for the info. My first BMW was an R1200RT. The RT was a great bike but I fell in love with 1600 and had to have it. I'm starting to rethink the Fontana event it a 15 hour ride for me. But if anyone else from my area is going I may go.

Back