• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

BMW and Campagna Motors "relationship"....

That completely slipped past me.

I had the chance to give on a look at one parked near a Caterham 7 at Baxter Cycle during one of their events. Really interesting. BMW has been involved in research at the university level and has been an engine supplier at various times for three wheeled vehicles in EU. Glad to see they will be a supplier on this side of the pond.

My budget will never allow one but I am still up for a test drive or borrowing one for an afternoon...or two or three
:laugh

Blocked sites are a bummer. I want to drive one too...and with the right powerball numbers I just might buy one! :thumb

Back