• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

First Rally... Ever

When i first started riding solo, it felt safer to plan to ride to rallies - kind of like visiting family ; )

This will just be visiting your very LARGE very diverse very enthusiastic family. Glad you're planning to come!

Voni
sMiling

bob,
you will probably be arriving the same time as most riders. (Thursday noonish)

I arrived at spokane on Thursday Morning, did registration, (the help was needed) and did not get set up untill late in the evening.

I was near the road in the quiet area. NO problems.

see ya in Ohio.

Just Get There

itsbob said:
OK, right now the plan is leaving Thursday AM.. can't get the time off to leave Wednesday.. and heading back Sunday AM.. Would I be missing anything good on Thursday? Or will I get there just in time to make fun of the drunks??

I doubt there are any rooms available up there, so guess I will have to camp.. and all the good places will be taken by then.. any suggestions as to where?

Just be sure you are there for Friday night and the BIG GEORGE show.

Once you arrive if you have any questions or you need help see the Hospitality and Information Team

REMEMBER THE RIDE IS THE DESTINATION

Fred Turner
Co-Chairman
HOSPITALITY AND INFORMATION
419 420 7422

Andy said:
Just my luck...I buy a new 04 GT this year, and my first rally will be the this one, only a hop, skip and 100 mile jump up from southwest ohio. Since I have never been to a rally before, I thought I would ask...is the quite camping, truely quite? I camp/backpack a lot so I am not concerned about gear as much as people keeping me from my solid weekend crash time (especially if I have a few :))

If it ain't to your liking after a night or so, call me 419-234-4155 and you can hit my backyard (seriously) bordered by woods and fields............it's QUIET!
MBB

Back