• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Alternative to MOA Rally in Salem

EMSimon

No longer a member here
For any of you east of the Mississippi, especially those in Ohio and PA, and all who do not want to ride all the way to Oregon, remember that same weekend we have AMA Vintage Days at the Mid-Ohio sports car race course in Lexington.

You will see things like this:

Attachments

• RacingBMW02.jpg
    RacingBMW02.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 221
It's you. See the blue thingy & the chain thingy?
FWIW, I'm just about afraid to go up there as I fear I'll come home with even more parts and vintage bikes. Is there a " help group" for people with this disease? :brow

Planning on being there this year,if i have to miss the west coast.Will do the R.A. in June,then off to N.H. for a few weeks and catch Ohio on the way home.Ed

Yeah, I was thinking I might get to go to it this year. But now my wife is talking about looping a lake or two, or the blue ridge.

Back