• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Off-roading in MD

yannis

Hello all,

does anyone have any suggestions for some light (i.e. no rock-climbing/stump jumping) off-roading in MD? Will be done on a GS12A. Especially anything picturesque, bucolic, anything that can be combined with a good place to eat? Having the feeling I am asking for too much already...

Cheers,
Yannis

Yannis,

You did not mention where in MD. But the C&D Canal is a good place to play for a few hours. Most areas are pretty easy but if you want a challenge, there are some really sandy areas as well as the pit to play in. The pit offers a few whoops, hills, mud, etc. There are quite a few good places nearby to eat as well.

Let me know if you are heading this way.

Tracy

Back