• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Board of Directors, in the running

rottenbiker

:deal hello everyone I want to introduce myself to the membership and let you all know I will be running for the MOA Board of Directors. First of all my back ground as a rider, I have been riding motorcycles since early 70's legally, and my 1st BMW in 1982. I have been to many rallies and national rallies thru the years, and volunteered at registration, security, and MSF classes. I ran the rider classes for the foundation at the national in WI. I am a motorcycle safety rider coach and have been teaching as my fulltime employment as well as running a rider education training site for the past 19 yrs. I am a rider, a member of MOA since 1982 and local clubs as well. Past president, vice president and rally chair, of BMWMOV. I am a member of Twisted Shaft MC in Ft Collins as well as several other BMW clubs, including the Iron Butt Association, as well as being an Iron Butt Rally finisher, (even though it took me three tries). I want to speak for the membership. I realize we can't always make everyone happy but I believe everyone has a right to be heard. I am coming into this with interesting perspectives. I have had the feeling lately that clubs on the state level need a fire lit under them again. The passion for riding as it was when I first got into this. I still have that passion! I know life gets in the way sometimes but remember back to your first ride? I want to inject that passion back into the membership and I am asking for everyone's vote and support to try and accomplish this. Thank you for hearing me out!
Marsha Hall

Thank you for running.

And better yet, thanks for the introduction. You are not lacking in qualifications.

Best of luck!

Back