• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Birthday Gift

rapz

I turned 65 today, 02/06/13, and my wife gave me a R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition Bike. What a woman!

Attachments

• 90th.jpg
    90th.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 369
Rock on...

Good times way down there Mission...!!!!

CONGRATS....

Give us some pics of the new bike...

No pixs yet, it's still on some cargo ship and lands in NY on the 18 and down to Lone Star BMW in Austin about a week later; hopefully in time for my ride to Big Bend National Park on March 1st!

Attachments

• r1200rt_90years-special.jpg
    r1200rt_90years-special.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 341
Happy Birthday...

and Congratulations! You are one lucky man. I also hope the bike gets to you in time for your planned ride, if not there will be others I am sure :D

I turned 65 today, 02/06/13, and my wife gave me a R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition Bike. What a woman!

Happy birthday, and congrats on a great bike and wife! Who's the young guy in your avatar?

Happy 65th

That is a great gift for a birthday, enjoy. I can't remember what I got for my 65th but It wasn't a motorcycle; I'd remember that.:scratch

My birthday is in a month. What's she getting me? :laugh

An excellent present - unless the BMW you told her you wanted was an M6.

Congratulations! The 90th anniversary bikes are great looking and that Camhead RT will compliment your Airhead nicely. Did she happen to get you a passenger backrest with it? :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!

Chances are you will love your RT as much as I love mine. My blog has some info on Peg Lowering Kit installation, if that might be of interest.

Woo hoo!

With a gift like that, she obviously loves you, & she is obviously quite wonderful.
Happy birthday and may you safely enjoy many miles of smiles on your new RT. :german

First of all Congrats and Happy Birthday. I like it your bike idea's.

Back