• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone put carbon wheels on their R1200RT?

bikerpaul

I'm just curious if anyone has ever put a set of BSTs on their R1200RT. I've heard carbon wheels make a huge difference in handling and while you'd typically see them on a sportier bike, I've seen them on a GS1200 recently. I'm not sure I could justify the cost given the frequency with which I change out bikes but I'd definitely like to see pictures if anyone has them.

There are probably some great looking ones out there.

I saw some on some of the other forums.

Since I just got my new classic R1200R, I ain't a guna put none of them there plastic wheels on it.
They are for you young whipper snappers.:gerg

I have them (BST wheels) on my R1200S. They make a huge difference in handling, and braking.

Back