• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R100/7 for Restoration

Some of my friends will Email me airheads that owners want to get rid of. This morning I got an Email of a R100/7 in south central Connecticut that appears to need very little work. It is listed on Craig's List for $1300. It appears to be a good bike at a very low price. I don't know the owner, or anything else about the bike. Right now my plate is very full, so I am not going to buy the bike. But, if you are looking for an airhead to restore, you might want to look at this one. Looks like a very sweet find.

3na3L63Hc5If5Ef5F8d1s916d09ee3be712ed.jpg

The listing for the bike is here: http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/3578722184.html

Listing for the bike: 1976 BMW r100/7...runs but needs new battery, possibly new brakes and the gas cap may need to be replaced because It will not open. It was a project for me but do not have the time anymore to work on it. Price can be discussed just shoot me an email and we will go from there

Wow, for that price I would grab it too! It has the Lester mag wheels instead of the spoked wheels (ok) and not the early snowflake wheels which could be a problem. Could make a great bike.

Back