• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Chicago to Tellico Plains March 20, 2013

GS BOXR

Leaving for March Moto Madness on March 20th, 2013
camping in Tellico Plains, TN. organized rides on and off road.
Anyone want to join me?

Would love to join ya.
Great riding off road from what I have heard.
Only rode street down there but can imagine great trails everywhere!

http://Marchmotomadness.com Have you seen the website for this event?
What do you ride, is that you on the RT in your sig?
Yep. The old Dragon. I like that road when it's not over populated with idiots.:)
I have a 03'KLX 400 for playing in the dirt. Just sold the RT and have a 06' ULY that I really like.
I am done with multiple days in the saddle so the trailer it is!

So, that means you want to trailer it. I was planning on riding. That's why I was leaving early on the 20th.

So, that means you want to trailer it. I was planning on riding. That's why I was leaving early on the 20th.

I will be using a trailer for anything more then 3-4 days in the saddle.
The body has way to many aches!:deal
And I can't go with ya.:(

R120RT to Tellico

A small group will be riding from Charlotte. I'll be on my R1200RT looking to meet up for some on-road only ride on Friday.

--Chris Skor

Back