Thread: Need help (Pictures) with MV Verholen footpeg lowering kit for R1200ST or RT

Need help (Pictures) with MV Verholen footpeg lowering kit for R1200ST or RT

This footpeg lowering kit is from Creative Cycle Concepts, manufactured by MV Verholen. The directions sent leave a little to be desired... If someone has one of these kits installed, a couple of cell phone pictures would be really helpful. The instructions are in German, with a bad English translation...
    Thanks!!!

Would submitting German instructions to an online translator site give you a better interpretation?
    MOA #46783
    2009 R1200RT

I don't think so... That's what it reads like now... Translation software still leaves a lot to the imagination. I went back to the website for Creative Cycle Concepts and found some pictures that help... Im going to try to get some photos while Im installing the kit. Maybe I can help out the next guy. In dealing with German and Italian bikes through out the years, I've read some pretty funny things. Ill post one from a MotoGuzzi owners manual soon as I find it.
    Thanks!