• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Chico, Ca Dealer - Service For K75

argent brick

Looks like I may be in Chico Ca. for a couple of days. Anyone know anything about the dealer in Chico? If time permits, I may take my K75 in. How are they with the quality of services offered? Should I stay clear of these guys?

That would be Ozzie's, right?
No direct experience, but i know of people who consider them to be their "go-to" dealer... even though they live 2 or 3 states away. Superb reputation, among the best in the country.

That would be Ozzie's, right?
No direct experience, but i know of people who consider them to be their "go-to" dealer... even though they live 2 or 3 states away. Superb reputation, among the best in the country.

Yes, you are correct, that would be Ozzie's. Thank you for the positive endorsement. Nice to hear.

Well I never made it to the dealer in Chico, but that's OK.

This Chico trip was the first trip for my brick that was more than about 25 miles (at least with me on it). The K75 was AMAZING! I have never been on a bike that is super smooth over that large of speed ranges. The factory seat sucks though.

I also got to try my new Schuberth C3 for the first time. I can tell it is going to be a love/hate relationship. The tinted half visor is the bomb, however, the helmet liner irritates my forehead after about 45 min. Hopefully, it will stop with time. I used to own a
BMW System 2 that did the same thing. After 3 months, it was not a problem. It took that long to break the thing in.

Lynn,
If the Shuberth doesn't work out then try the Shoei Neotech. Has the internal visor which is great and might have a different liner and ergonomics.

David Sword

I also got to try my new Schuberth C3 for the first time. I can tell it is going to be a love/hate relationship. The tinted half visor is the bomb, however, the helmet liner irritates my forehead after about 45 min. Hopefully, it will stop with time. I used to own a
BMW System 2 that did the same thing. After 3 months, it was not a problem. It took that long to break the thing in.
There is a rather LONG discussion of the C3 in the gear forum. So as to not repeat the thread here - the forehead problem IS solvable for the majority of people. Usually at no cost. You might check the Gear forum.

Back