• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anonymous Book info

It has always been when you joined or renewed you could be add to, taken off or change your anonymous listing for the next one that comes out. Remember they only are sent out the early part of the year.

Don

no reply

I have not received any response. When I renewed there was no where to add or change info for the anonymous book, not even asking if you wanted to be include. :banghead

When I renewed there was no where to add or change info for the anonymous book, not even asking if you wanted to be include.

How did you renew? I have always used the paper form that comes in the mail. On the backside, all the codes are listed for the Anonymous book...you pick what you want.

How did you renew? I have always used the paper form that comes in the mail. On the backside, all the codes are listed for the Anonymous book...you pick what you want.

I renewed on line as I did the year before. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I understand the book is published only once a year, but your info for the book should be available in your ( my profile ) section, you can edit just about everything else in that section.

Anonymous Book

A pdf version of the Anonymous book would be great. With all the smart phones around, it would be nice to be able to access the pdf version on your phone and not have to carry the paperback edition.

Back