• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

traveler using the moa anonymous book

ok, so a question i've not seen answered is:

Is there a way to edit/change your listing codes in the book online?

Thanks,
Ken

Yes and no. You used to do it from the Home Page, using the Account Management link at the top of the page. But there is a transition underway to a new membership management system, so those functions are not currently available. At least this is my understanding... call HQ for the final answer.

Ian

A wonderful "invention", I have asked to park, and made ongoing friendships. A Saturday with a final drive out, one call found the most experienced shadetree BMW mechanic in IL. and he even took me to a hotel. I never met the couple whom I called, but they called in the afternoon, to see if I had found help. What a family we have. I cherish my AB. Ohio

A young friend went cross country a couple years ago on his Triumph Thruxton .
He posted on a couple of Triumph forums about his trip and was covered by members all but a couple of nights.

I think that if you are polite, think ahead and call you might be surprised by the hospitality of fellow riders.

Back