• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New owner in North GA.

bobframe

New GS owner here. Looking forward to learning all I can about the bike. My riding prior to this has been on an ST1300 (still in the garage). A good friend and riding partner convinced me to buy his "old" bike (2006 model) so he could buy a new GS. So, in addition to a "new" bike, I'm gaining a whole new set of roads to try out in the north GA, western NC, eastern TN area. Hopefully my dirt bike riding experience plus my more recent touring bike miles will serve me well.

BTW, I'd be very interested in joining in any tech events that are planned. Any info available on this?

See ya,

Bob

Bob -

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have dirt experience...what type of bikes and riding did you do back then?

As for tech events, look through the South Regional Forum for anything that might be going on. Or post a question about any events that might be planned in your area. Maybe you can scare up some interest!

Back