• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Need Help finding this switch

snookers

DBLUPPR
I am looking for this style 12V on/off switch.......does anyone recognize it and/or have any information as to where I can obtain one or two?
It is a weatherproof style switch. I currently have one on my RT for the Motolights. I cannot find the switch on the Motolight web site and I have
gotten no replies to my queries.

imagesCAXP158G.jpg

PIAASwitch

I have just installed a set of PIAA LED driving lights on my 1995 R100RT. This switch came with the lights. They are 1100 LED model by PIAA, so I'd suggest searching for the PIAA 12v switch.

Don

Have you thought of actually TALKING to them instead of emailing them? Here's Motolights phone #: (513) 772-3469.

:dance:dance:dance

Thanks for all the replies...................I managed to find the switch's in question at "Creative Cycle Concepts" .........

Back