• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cigar, Anyone? Where's your favorite shop?

Anywhere in Canada. You can get all sorts of real Cubans. Just don't try and bring them back to the US.

Crossing the border is really quite amusing...... at times. Cross into the U.S. and "do you have any Cuban cigars? :brow They are not legal here sir." (ask me how I know.... I'm in the computer somewhere); and, coming into Canada "do you have any firearms or alcohol." :brow No mace or even an extra mini-me of alcohol will be tolerated. Former will get you charged and the latter is paying enormous tax/duty. - Bob

Cigars? Mike's in Miami and Cigars International in PA. Order online and pick up upon visit to U.S. ( I have a U.S. address as well for shipping).

I've only ever bought cigars in Havana. :D Probably why I too get asked if I have them with me when I travel to the US. :nono

I like Federal Cigar in Portsmouth, NH.

As an added bonus the folks at Federal like motorcycles. The photo below is of a rider in the 2003 Iron Butt Rally claiming bonus points. I doubt he got much benefit from the massage. :)

DSC00378-L.jpg

Two Guys in New Hampshire and Famous Smoke Shop in Pennsylvania for mail order.

Or, when I'm down there, a local shop- Seagars in Rio Grande, NJ

cigars making in wisconsin

Tobacco is still grown in Wisconsin, but I THINK it is mostly used for chew now. These pictures were taken in Platteville, Wisc. at the The Mining Museum and Rollo Jamison Museum. It will give you another perspective on what you are rolling between your fingers as you sit on the back deck with a small glass of Dr. Migllicuddy menthomintl fresh from the freezer. That's how I like any way.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 48
Down by the Florida Cape...

...in old historic downtown TITUSVILLE, the gateway to nature & space; is HARRY SMOOTHES Cigar store! This joint is neat.

REALLY neat business card/matches!!! Nice ride near up-coming bike week.... ;)

Back