• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Yankee Beemers lift Church club NYC Graphic

john1691

I was looking at the Yankee Beemer event calendar to make sure I schedule my weekends so that I can get to the Frosty Nuts Rally this year, and I see a familiar graphic advertising their NYC bus trip for the show. At first I thought maybe it was generic, and that our team (LCBC Freedom Riders) added our name to the bottom, but if you blow up the picture on the YB website, you clearly see "LCBC Freedom Riders". Planned to point it out to just them, but their website and email are being worked on and no matter how many times I hit "send", it would not go. I don't really care, as I didn't make the graphic, (if I did, it wouldn't have a Sportster on it). I found it funny that they would not have a BMW on their announcement.

So when is this year's Frosty Nuts rally?

I'll stay tuned. I had heard the weekend of April 26-28 (my wife's b-day is the 27th, she won't be attending either way) so if it is May, I might not get into as much trouble. Either way I have 5-6 guys looking to come along this year, so hope to register early.

Back