• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Tablet owners-What motorcycle magazines do you get on your tablet?

88bmwjeff

SF Bay Area
So, I have a quick question for those with tablets. What motorcycle magazines do you get & read on your tablet. What tablet and size screen do you have? Also, what are the pluses and minuses compared to the hard copy version. What do you guys/gals due about reading the Owner's News (aka ON)?

I'm looking to purchase a tablet if I can get end up reading most of the magazines on it.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I thought I'd add what magazines I current read. They are Rider, Motorcyclist and ON. I considering getting Motorcycle Consumer News.

Last edited:
I have a subscription to Rider on my ipad. It is inexpensive in print and electronically. I enjoy reading it on the ipad just a much as when I used to get the print version. Plus you get to zoom in on the pictures and the text. No reading glasses needed. :D

I do feel that electronic versions should be less money. They are the same content as print, still include advertising, but don't have the paper as a cost. I'm willing to say there are distribution costs for both. Just the materials are more for print. If there were a discount on more mags for the e-version then I'd probably subscribe to more mags. I only get four total and two are club/org membership ones. The other is Road Runner and I can read that one online if I choose, but just in a browser and since it is flash based, not on my ipad.

Back