Thread: Ireland Bike Tours.

Ireland Bike Tours.

My brother n law is going to Ireland and wants to do a bike tour. Has anyone been or know anyone who has done one with a company. I checked out a couple companies but none so Ireland specifically.

maybe rent in Britain ,ferry to Ireland? ADV has a trip planning section for the whole world & as plenty of UK riders on there watching so he will find out quickly there-far more likely than here.
    "If I had my life to live over, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up... I would take fewer things seriously...take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges at age 85.

You might check out Celticrider.com. They offer a variety of options for touring Ireland. I have not taken a tour with them yet nor am I affiliated with them in any way. I am not aware of the mc show schedule in the east but they are promoting their company at the western shows this month. Backroadsusa.com has a report on their ride and experience with this tour company in their January emagazine.
    "Fools that we are, we have gone to war with nature. If we win, we die.". Silver Donald Cameron

Earache
    I've toured Ireland 3-4 times by bike - a great time was had each time.
    rented in England a couple of times and also at Celtic rider as mentioned above. It was a bit cheaper in England
    I'd skip the tours and just rent a bike and ride on my own.

Earache
    A few piccies....

Ring of Kerry...

Earache
    Temple bar in Dublin is a must see also - touristy, but still fun...

rented this GS from Paul at Celtic Rider...

The ruins and graveyards are my favorite thing to see in Ireland...

Earache
    If your bro-in-law needs any pointers about where to stay and what to do, he can email me at EaracheMS @ Gmail.com if he'd like. be happy to help him out.

Eric

Galway...

Drank lots of this...

+1 on Celticrider, Paul and Mick are great people.
    Martin. BMW MOA Ambassador.17748
    BMW MOA Charter, Life member.
    Valley BMW Riders. British Columbia.