• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New BMWMOA Chapter in North Carolina

michaeldale

Please let me introduce "The Sandhills BMW Riders" charter #359. We are located in south eastern part of NC near Fayetteville. Our next meeting will be held on 02/20/13 at 1:30pm. We will be meeting at Mac's Breakfast Anytime on Hwy US#1 Aberdeen,NC 38315. (Goggle for address) This is a open invite to anyone who is in the area or just wants to stop by and say hello. After the meeting some of us are going to travel south for an afternoon ride. Again all are welcome to join in on the fun.:D Ride safe and if there are any questions. I can be reached at the following contact information. Mike Kimbrell at 910-280-6799 or email at kimbrellmichaeldale@gmail.com

Hi Mike, glad to see you got everything up and running! Good luck to you guys up there and thanks for setting up the new club. I look forward to seeing your group grow... Ride safe and have fun! :clap

Thanks Vance for the phone calls, it was a BIG help. Are you coming with with Don and the rest of the "Tide" group to Iron Horse in April? If you hav'nt heard the BMW LT group; we meet in the Spring and Fall (reunion) of each year. You can find the details on the BMW Luxury Touring Forum. Again thanks, later Mike.

Back