• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

let the pinstriper have fun with my R100 project

mysteriousfish

decided to veer off the beaten path with my 1991 R100 classic cafe project color scheme...let Mitch Kim in Clackamas, Oregon have his way with my "pepper white" tins...gave him one of my Motorrad roundels to match and here is what he came up with....it looks amazing....did some hot rod teardrop striping too...will wait till the final clearcoats to show off the results...waiting on my new Hagon monoshock and I can start putting it all together...very pleased with this baby...can't wait to throw a leg over her....

Attachments

• striped tank.jpg
    striped tank.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 284
ok, I know you are wondering ...so here is my front fender after a little reshaping and the same treatment as my tank.......

Attachments

• fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 199
Fine Art

Big fan of fine work of whatever kind. . .but pinstripers just amaze me -- if you've ever seen one of these artists in action, it's hard to believe the speed with which they work, and how easy they make it look.

Excellent taste on display, and THANKS for sharing.

Walking Eagle

Back