• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Helmet - check in or carry on

kicking the dog

I have worn my helmet while boarding the plane to avoid this. it's my hat! :)

I just moved back to Taiwan in Nov. and of course had lots of stuff to bring. They must of had a substitute gate keeper at the boarding gate, she had to be 90 at least and starting hassling me about my stuff; she sounded and looked like one of my old drill sgt. . I was carrying a computer bag, a carry on bag and my helmet. I was wearing a western hat so I just stuck the helmet on my 6 year old's head; worked out great. Most of the time there are no problems but then ever once in a while you get that one who wants to kick the dog.

Last edited:
Back