• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MOA is gone downhill..

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the flea market is gone..the only thing this "club" had going for it..who's idiot idea was that??..oh well..already sent Mr. Zimmerman my "refund" my damn dues letter...you people running this..well..trying to run it..should be very ashamed of yourself..your NOT BMW riders..i don't know what you are..except stupid for 86ing the flea market. Jack-asses.

So the flea market is gone..the only thing this "club" had going for it..who's idiot idea was that??..oh well..already sent Mr. Zimmerman my "refund" my damn dues letter...you people running this..well..trying to run it..should be very ashamed of yourself..your NOT BMW riders..i don't know what you are..except stupid for 86ing the flea market. Jack-asses.
Well 33211, I don't know what to say that hasn't been said before-
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?65045-What-happened-to-the-flea-market
And my Best of forum for this month-
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...p-grade-Flea-Market-changes-Security-Warnings
For some reason it appears that you think all this was done on a whim. If you take a look through the above posts you can get a clear picture as to the fact there was what we have now, or no forum/flea market at all.
HTH Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back