• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1100s Windsheild for Give

P

Peter_Krynicki

I replaced the windsheild on my 1999 R1100s because it had gone opaque and just didn't look good. The dealer gave me back the old one and instead of just re-cycling it, I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it. I'm past the point where I need to try to make a few bucks on something like this and rather it found a new home, but you'd have to pay mailing, and I don't care if it goes USPS or UPS or whatever.

If anyone wants it post here, first come first served, but I'll be out of the country until 1/20/2013 and may not be able to get it off until I get back.

Back