• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2013 Year Round Mileage Contest

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
A new year. A new chance to keep track of your year long mileage. You can check in every month or hold off and just post your mileage next December 31st.

Just list your bikes and mileage today. Then, update as you wish. BMWs and all your other brand bikes are welcome.

No contest. Just for fun.

Starting Miles
R1100RS 352,634
K75S 1991 105,100
F800S 79,421
TW200 3,666

Voni
sMiling

joining the fun

one bike: 1994 BMW R1100RS
as of 1/3/13 mileage is 36,536 miles--we'll see where it goes by the end of 2013::clap
Tony

Attachments

• IMG-20120417-00070.jpg
    IMG-20120417-00070.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 383
Mine (Dave) 2012 G650GS 10,232 miles
Julie 2012 G650GS 7,160 miles

Dear Voni,
I will start my 2013 riding season soon with 14,433 miles on my 2010 R1200GS.
Hope to see you next month at JAX for the IBA Annual Dinner.
Best,
Marcelo

IMG_6137.jpg

Am I just thinking way too far 'inside the box' or is this mileage accumulation gig really only a game that those who live in the deep south can casually play and, if retired, can play without a clock? Yes, I'm tired of the cold and snow and maybe a bit critical. - Bob

Am I just thinking way too far 'inside the box' or is this mileage accumulation gig really only a game that those who live in the deep south can casually play and, if retired, can play without a clock? Yes, I'm tired of the cold and snow and maybe a bit critical. - Bob

I guess Cape Cod is the deep south from were you are.

8200 on my '11 RT1200. I've had the bike since May (new). I'm lucky to be able to ride all winter. I'm basically a commuter with a couple of little trips each summer.

I guess Cape Cod is the deep south from were you are.

ya, I saw your locale earlier. Impressive, but how much of that is in Mass? It still remains impressive that you're 'out there' though. I have to ride 750 miles just to get to your starting point. Poor me eh? Anyway, my thought is that just because one can ride 75,000 ++ miles a year must have something to do with where one lives as well as time that one has while not 'tending the farm', as it were. Now, give me someone who puts on that 75,000+ miles on above the 49th and I'll really be impressed.

ya, I saw your locale earlier. Impressive, but how much of that is in Mass? It still remains impressive that you're 'out there' though. I have to ride 750 miles just to get to your starting point. Poor me eh? Anyway, my thought is that just because one can ride 75,000 ++ miles a year must have something to do with where one lives as well as time that one has while not 'tending the farm', as it were. Now, give me someone who puts on that 75,000+ miles on above the 49th and I'll really be impressed.

Last month every mile was on The Cape. It is rare for snow to stick around long on the cape. I work full time about 50 hrs. a week,'tending the water' and I am on standy "Beeper" at least 2 nights sometimes 3. If I don't get a ride in, my wife makes me go out to the garage and just sit on the bike to chill out. Hope you also get some ride time in.

Last month every mile was on The Cape. It is rare for snow to stick around long on the cape. I work full time about 50 hrs. a week,'tending the water' and I am on standy "Beeper" at least 2 nights sometimes 3. If I don't get a ride in, my wife makes me go out to the garage and just sit on the bike to chill out. Hope you also get some ride time in.

+ :bow Impressed, yes. But that chilling out on the stationary bike is a bit of a hoot :laugh Up here it has more to do with the salt on the roads. Our snow is somewhat like yours but it's that damn salt that buggers up the ride. - Bob

Back