• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Isle of Man TT Documentary

Pretty interesting look inside the race and all that goes on. It would have been nice to see more of a look back in time.

Filmed in 2012

Nice look at the great IOM TT. I like that it didn't focus on the tragic or gruesome, but on the racers and the race. A thoughtful, and insightful, look into the Isle of Man TT. Worth the time, IMO, to view this doc/vid.

I was on the IOM in 2008, during practice week for the GP, attending the 45th annual BSA International Rally & camp- so we spent lots of time riding the course, and watching the practice runs each evening.
This was a nice look back for me!

What a great video. Thanks for posting the link. A couple of those guys were pretty hard to understand; I'd catch a word here and there.

Keep the dream alive

Great video, thanks for posting. Would love to get there one year to see the race.

And go, if you can.

The IoM is a really great place to visit ANY time. To get the full experience, take the ferry over from Liverpool, across the unruly Irish Sea! The TT gets all the glory but don't forget the GP, held in August...
If you can find a way to rent a M/C or car, getting around the IoM is going to be a LOT easier for you.

Back