• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking to Rent BMW for RA Rally in Ashville

rms000

I will travel by car or plane to Charlotte or directly to Asheville for RA Rally. Looking for a place to rent a BMW Motorcycle for my visit in June.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rick Shrier
Boston, MA
2009 R1200RT

Sure thing......primo R90/6 with bags and rack, detachable, serviced and ready to go. Pick up over by Chattanooga or can take over to you with compensation for my time, trouble, and mileage.

Per Day: $100 per day with no mileage limits
Deposit: $4000 returned after inspection and repairs
Insurance: YOUR problem

Let me hear from you.......God bless.........Dennis

Ashville is around 5 hours through some of the most wonderful country, mountains, winding roads, BBQ, and good folks that you will experience getting there either way. I suggest if you want to continue this that we start a PM back and forth as the forum really isn't for conducting business...............See you then....God bless........Dennis

Rent BMW

Call the new BMW dealer in Asheville. Nice facility and I'll bet they know of something.

Edit: That BMW shop, Asheville Eurosports, I think, is directly across the street from the entrance to The Biltmore House and The RA Rally.

Last edited:
Forgive please

Ashville is around 5 hours through some of the most wonderful country

Forgive please, the person asked how far it was to Ashville. That's a distance, not a time.
Your five hours is too much of a variable to try to calculate with. You may travel faster or slower than they do, or that I would. But a known distance is a finite amount. Then they can calculate how long it should take to travel, allowing for bladder breaks, kodak moments, etc.
Thank you
Max

Back