• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Baja 2012

Fantastic Pics & Blog

Just returned from Baja 2 weeks ago. Nice weather while in the country , rode 70 miles of the 1000 south out of Pretocitos.
See my blog for details and if curious check out the archived ride's of past.

http://bmerman.blogspot.com/

Loved your Baja blog and all its pics, it really made me feel homesick. Also congrats on having you lady as co-rider, I still have yet to take mine riding two-up.
Best wishes, C

Thanks C , we had a great time. Hopefully in the near future you will get your lady out and enjoy a ride.
My SO didn't ride until I met her and then the 1st date I took her out on my then 1200GT . I then 1 yr later kicked her off and told her to get her own.
We have never looked back and she loves to ride almost as much as me but it is fantastic that she goes where I go .
Good luck

Oh I hope you cruised through my old(archived) rides, some great ones to get you through the winter.

Billy

Back