• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pick up a bike in Idaho from PA, do riding out there

mrtnfischer

Der Kaptain
Pick up a bike in Idaho from PA, do riding out there, returne

I bought a great bike in Idaho at a terrific price, now I want to go out and get it. BuT that can wait til spring...Thinkin that I taking my Jetta Diesel out with trailer for two, take someone and their bike out with me, Ride it out west, maybe leave it in Denver area for use later for the "top of the Rockies" and the MOA RALLY. taking the Jetta back with the trailer. Or do the same with my mini motor home that gets 17 per gal vs the Jetta 35. Many Ideas yet to be altered. Any one interested, in going, great adventure. I am retired and got time for extended tour. must be an experienced rider and tourer.

Than, Maybe fly out and get the bike from Denver and do the rallies and ride her back.

Plan is 100% flexible, Idea is to do Western riding 2 xs without all the flat land. If someone goes, split the fuel lodging. Think spring out, spring back, summer out again summer back. Camp, Motels, Motorhome

Scranton to Idaho is 2400 miles

Take a combination of bus and train with only a rucksack for luggage. Meet interesting
people and be free to ride without having to circle back to a parked car/rv. Enjoy.

Back