• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northern AK January BT

RAColeman

AKBob
Heads:

Christmas is over. Lots of toys. I'll be another year older. Bar riser from Wunderlich is in, waiting for a foos protector. Twin-Headlight Ernie sent a new bash plate, Tom Cutter a brake line. Lots of stuff to do, and not too long to get er done.

See you at The Silver Gulch, 1900, 7 Jan 13, in Fox AK.

Your AKAM

Bob

Last edited:
We are with you in spirit! Kevin still gonna be in hospital for a bit longer than we thought. Antibiotics are working, just have to be patient and heal now! :banghead
Bob I will take Ken over to the Blackfoot Brewery later this week when he arrives from Minn-e-so-ta.

We are with you in spirit! Kevin still gonna be in hospital for a bit longer than we thought. Antibiotics are working, just have to be patient and heal now! :banghead
Bob I will take Ken over to the Blackfoot Brewery later this week when he arrives from Minn-e-so-ta.

Tell Ken that he needs to get started on attaching is sidecar to his K75...

Back