• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where's the best burger joint you've run across?

There is a small chain in Northern California called Nation's Giant Hamburgers. Decent burger. Not a Mom and Pop, but close to it.

There is a small chain in Northern California called Nation's Giant Hamburgers. Decent burger. Not a Mom and Pop, but close to it.

On one of my flights, a number of years ago, I sat next to a fellow who's grandmother started that that burger stand. An interesting story! I've eaten in them several times and always good, however you don't see them very often. If I'm in the mood for a burger, I'm happy to see an IN-n-OUT burger.

Nation's is more money, but it is a much better burger than In-n-Out.

My wife and I were recently at In-n-Out , and she just had her first "Animal Style" burger.

So, are you going to tell us the Nation's story?

Drive in as in kids on roller skates coming over to take your order..? I love that style of diner!

Sorry, no skates at this one, but they do walk out with your food, or you can eat inside next to the open pit fire in the center of the dining area :)

Dandy's is also in Bend, and they do have the roller skates... inexpensive and tasty there too, but more like fast food.

Nation's is more money, but it is a much better burger than In-n-Out.

My wife and I were recently at In-n-Out , and she just had her first "Animal Style" burger.

So, are you going to tell us the Nation's story?

Sorry, I have serious case of "CRS", and to make it worse, that story was in one of my previous lives. Please don't ask me what I had for dinner last night! The only reason I remembered meeting the guy, was that the name of the business triggered something way back there in the hinterland.

best burgers

Grin's in San Marcos Tx. Big juicy burgers, great fries and cold cold beer. The ice tea is good too. In Oregon, any place has great burgers, they even know the name of the cow you are eating. :eat

Best Burgers GPX File

Hey Folks, from the thread thus far, about 30 great burger places...as part of a BaseCamp project, I created a file for those places thus far...

Sorry, I didn't do the ones that where Chain or Multi locations, due to lack of location or data...and couple for lack of data to confirm,

For future lists... a good Name and Address would be very good...I will build the list at times and update...

so attaching this GPX file for your use...and happy eating! :eat

Ride Safe and Ride Often!

Attachments

• Best Burger Thread Gold Star place.gpx
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
Back