• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where's the best burger joint you've run across?

Riverfront Restaurant in Chilhowie, Va

Back in Time Diner in Rural Retreat, Va

Redstone Restaurant in Clinchport, Va-near Natural Tunnel State Park

Draper Mercantile in Draper, Va

5Guys is our modern fave. Whopperburger on 10th st. in Topeka,KS- from the past-they were dinnerplate sized & my neighbor raised their tomatoes to "fit" them.A meal on a plate burger.Same town, I disliked Jimmy Knight's 5 cent burgers on B&S rolls(a food disgrace themselves!) but they were popular and same as a White Castle today. We have enjoyed a veggie burger that I concocted from web recipe ideas added together-main ingr. are portabellas & refried beans-delicious!

The Hotspot Cafe. Located 7 miles north of the Yukon River Bridge, Alaska, ( on the left) it is a MUST stop for
The most delicious food ever!

Bob's Bar, Martinsburg NE

mini_10474.jpg

Huge portions, and cheap prices. Cash or check only, no debit or credit cards taken. A true motorcycle destination.
:eat
Bob's Bar,
5205 Main St, Martinsburg NE

cambria Bar and Grill - Cambria, MN

Hwy 68, between Mankato and New Ulm. - been a while but was truly amazing.

Good follow up is the Eagles Nest in Eagle Lake, MN, also near Mankato. Try the Duke Burger if you dare.

Pikeville Store NE AL near Scottsboro, AL.

Great place to eat

CR 21 and CR 31, north of Scottsboro, AL on CR 21 about 5 miles.

IMGP6137.jpg

+1 on the Pikeville Store! Doesn't look like much, but BOY do they make a great burger. Looking forward to visiting again at Chicken Rally time!

The Chuckwagon on Mackinac Island, Michigan has great burgers and breakfast.

Attachments

• P1000371.jpg
    P1000371.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 169
It's on Main Street across from the ferries and is the little door on the right side of the Main Street Inn.

Attachments

• P1000326.jpg
    P1000326.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 169

Hello jaxthedog,
I hit the link to your blogspot and looked at your pictures. We share a love of some of the same areas from Yellow Creek to the Capay Valley. Unless I am doing something wrong, I never found any of "your" favorite burger joints? The link sent me to a political statement. I'm still wondering where you like to go? I would like to check it out on my next trip to the area?
Thanks,
John

Back