Thread: New Member in Las Vegas

New Member in Las Vegas

Just bought a 2012 Triple Black GS and farkled it with GSA aluminum luggage and AltRider crashbars and cylinder head guards. Now to ride the snot out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by KimR View Post
    Just bought a 2012 Triple Black GS and farkled it with GSA aluminum luggage and AltRider crashbars and cylinder head guards. Now to ride the snot out of it!
    Welcome to the forum Kim. I'm about to get some more wood for the stove to take the chill off 26 degrees
    Good luck with the new ride. OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Type M for Moderator
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    I'm about to get some more wood for the stove to take the chill off 26 degrees
    Well right now, I'm visiting the kids in Ohio. Got 6" of snow and 30 degrees. Thought I'd picked up my last snow shovel...

Dcompson

New Member in Las Vegas

I'm in Vegas also, but I just totaled my 11gs. So I guess I'll be out of the game for awhile. Welcome though, and I'll try to look you up when I get my new bike.

Welcome...

...to the forum and congratulations on the purchase of the new bike. The triple black is certainly nice. You are in a great location to enjoy the new bike.

Is this your first BMW?