• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What's up with Motorcyclist magazine?

indygt

67-year-old Teenager
I finally got around to perusing the February 2013 issue of Motorcyclist magazine this morning and couldn't help noticing there are no reviews of BMW bikes in it and no BMW advertising. The only image of a BMW I could find was on page 80 in a stock photo with a piece on cold weather riding.
Are Motorcyclist and BMW feuding?

I don't know about their print side; however, their webzine has been reviewing and doing first ride reports on BMWs.

They normally give good coverage to BMW. I expect an article on the wet head next issue. Nothing unusual. CW has already done it.

I think it's just how it went out for Feb. they have been pretty good about mixing up the brands for coverage

Back