Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laminar Lip for GT

On the Road
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInSF View Post
    How clear is it? My big concern with this is that I currently look through the top 2" of the windshield when it's all the way up, and adding a second layer of plastic might reduce visibility. Thoughts/experiences with this?
    it is at eye level - for the week i had it i was not sure i would ever get used to it or like it enough - though it did as advertised. Another slight design error - just 3 more inches on an adjustable windshield would have been easy

Quote Originally Posted by JimInSF View Post
    How clear is it? My big concern with this is that I currently look through the top 2" of the windshield when it's all the way up, and adding a second layer of plastic might reduce visibility. Thoughts/experiences with this?
    It's very clear but I have it positioned so my eye level is right at the top of it, even with the windscreen fully extended (and assuming I'm sitting fully upright). Looking through it or even both pieces of plexi is do'able but I wouldn't do it for an extended period of time.

I have found the best part about the LL is that you can set the windshield below eye level and still have still air.

Jeff Wilson life member
    Quote Originally Posted by t6pilot View Post
    Jim,
    , my hope is the GS911 folks will adapt their code reader to it
    Happy holidays
    I had emailed the folks that make the GS 911 a couple of months ago and the had just got there C600 scooter and we're starting the process. They did not give me a date but they did say it would get done.
    Jeff
    A bad day on the C650 GT scooter is better than the best day at work