• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Is there a User Search functon or am I just blind?

Well nevermind

By using the FAQ help screen, I found the link that is missing from the top of the page for members list.

It shows up for me in the top right hand corner of the forum page-white box with a magnafying glass next to it.
Ken

It shows up for me in the top right hand corner of the forum page-white box with a magnafying glass next to it.
Ken
I think he was looking for the User (member) Search Ken. There are a number of things that have been moved around with the VB up-grade. Thanks, OM

By using the FAQ help screen, I found the link that is missing from the top of the page for members list.

Thanks Bud; I was hunting for this as well, and I see the advanced search is in there too, in the upper right hand corner.

Back