• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2009 BMW R1200RT - Front Signal Light Lenses

b25bsaboy

Good Evening and Seasons greetings,

The next issue that I want to tackle is removing and replacing the front signal light lenses. Went to the technical pages, but there wasen't really anything there and thought someone could give some guidance. What I am wanting to do is change out the clear lense to the amber lense.

Update:

Guess my question has been answered in that one literally has to take the whole dash apart in order to get at the lenses. I am at the stage where I have the clear lens clear of the holding screws, but there is no wiggle room to manoeuvre the lens out to put the amber one back into place. Time for a glass of red wine:drink

Secondly, glad to see the site is back up and visible. Looks good.

Last edited:
Back