• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

MedjetAssist

miairhead

I got a similar service through another group, for much less cost then the MedjetAssist with the BMWMOA discount. With 2 back operations, I think a service might be a good idea when I ride far from home. I could not imagine the cost if I had to pay for a transport if I need one far away. Like all insurance, or a good helmet it only pays for itself if you use it (I hope not to find out about).

Name

NRA Endorsed insurance. Member $89 Member and Family $109
Worldwide Rescue & Security 877 883 2002
I will be signing up soon as my MOA endorsed insurance expires.
This is a BIG difference, since I not use either insurance I can not say which might be best.
I find AMA, and NRA both offer more member benefits.

Last edited:
NRA Endorsed insurance. Member $89 Member and Family $109
Worldwide Rescue & Security 877 883 2002
I will be signing up soon as my MOA endorsed insurance expires.
This is a BIG difference, since I not use either insurance I can not say which might be best.
I find AMA, and NRA both offer more member benefits.

I must agree the price is appealing to include Worldwide Rescue and Security, however to find out what the small print says and to make sure your plan is as good as you need it to be...is before you need it and not when you need it... Such the case this past year, while on motorcycle tour, one guy's accident found him needing to get out of the country with leg and hip injuries. He told us his plan was with a NRA company...his calls for evacuation fell on deaf ears. The airline trip insurance was even a hassle and still filling out papers. Our US Embassy representative did expedite the travel documents and supply him with a list of recommended Evacuation companies with the starting price at $80,000. One more note, due to fact he didn't have a good plan in place, his three traveling friends had to make arrangements for him, leave the tour, depart from a different airport, make arrangement to get rented motorcycles back to agent...this was the third day of a 12 day tour.

It gave cause for me to take a hard look at my plan as well... the money spent on my plan is not looking so bad now.!

Back