• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adelaide Area of Oz

-CRASH-

Hey everyone. I am heading to Oz for business and will be in Adelaide for a few weeks in February. I have been looking for a place to rent a bike over a weekend and can only find people that rent scooters or tractors. I would prefer a motorcycle. :brad

Anyone know of a place that has Sport, Sport Touring or Dual Sport machines in larger sizes in the area to rent for a couple of days?

Thanks

Dan

Yes, that is really the only place I have found as well. I was hoping for a machine over 600cc since I intend to get my mileages worth. The 800cc cruiser is not an option for me, honestly rather not ride at all than grind the frame every corner on a rental for a weekend.

It was YOUR input partner, I just quoted it.:)

(see the Samuel Clemons quote in your sig)

Ken, your type of attitude is why people are starting to move away from the MOA. If you don't have anything of meaning or value to say, why post? Your latest comment is about as worthless and nonsensical as your first. And there YOU have it - partner.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I am heading to Oz for business and will be in Adelaide for a few weeks in February. I have been looking for a place to rent a bike over a weekend and can only find people that rent scooters or tractors. I would prefer a motorcycle. :brad

Anyone know of a place that has Sport, Sport Touring or Dual Sport machines in larger sizes in the area to rent for a couple of days?

Thanks

Dan

What kind of work in Adelaide, if I may ask?

What kind of work in Adelaide, if I may ask?

I am transferring manufacturing of our solar thermal solar concentrators to a company that is going to contract manufacture them for us for in-country local content projects. I am going to get my team situated and deal with the project timeline so hopefully they don't have to spend more than a month away from home.

Back