• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Adventure Tire comparo... need some street-biased testers

Visian

look out!!!
Howdy all... here's a nice opportunity if the tires on your GS need changing.

The GS Giants have been lining up to test tires and wouldn't you know it... everyone wants knobbies!!! :ha

We've got 3-4 more sets of the more street-biased GS tires available for testing, for 650 singles, F800s and R1200s and older oilheads. We could probably chase up something for airheads, if that's your fancy. Just click that link above to see what's available.

The tires are ready to ship now, ideally they'll arrive before Christmas if you reply TODAY. We'll need you to mount time, ride them at least 1,000 miles, and write a very short (100 word) review, take some pics and complete a form that I'll give you

Please send me a PM here if you're interested, but at the same time, if you'd like to join the GS Giant's we'd be glad to have you! :nod

Thanks.

Ian

We're in testing now...

Thanks for the offers received, it was quite a challenge to match individual riders and bikes to the tires available for testing. However, we're testing right now so no more tires are available.

Watch for a report coming in the early Spring.

Ian

Possible Danger

This is just a heads-up. When I loaded the GSGiants webpage, it resulted in a warning from my anti-malware anti-virus software stating the website is a "reported attack page". I do not know whether to take the warning seriously or not. Sometimes they can be wrong. But why take the risk. Too bad, I was curious about their website.

Did you type in GSGiant.com ot GSGiants.com?

The GSGiant.com address is about the event, and the URL points to a page on the old forum, which is still an issue. I've not been able to get the MOA IT guy to fix the redirect... they've had bigger issues to address.

The GSGiants.com address is about the club, and it's not generating a warning to me.

Back