• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Every page gets me a filter screen

jstrube

John.
Every page I navigate to in the forum, basically the threads, gives me a filter screen. This computer is set up via a corporate standard & doesn't have problems navigating to other sites, or this one most of the time. THis is the warning I get:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

John -

Never seen that before. We have been having some troublesome virus issuse which is being worked. Do you suppose the corporate side of the system senses the problem with the MOA forum and redirects you to this page?

Yes - that is their system or in-house block for hazardous sites.

This is detecting something on the MOA Forum. It doesn't say what it is but I bet their IT guys could tell if they looked.

I don't know if it is the same problem or not, but for the last couple of days, when I click on the "back" arrow on my browser I get "navigation to web page cancelled". I close the warning and the page I want is present. This started a couple of days ago.
John

I don't know if it is the same problem or not, but for the last couple of days, when I click on the "back" arrow on my browser I get "navigation to web page cancelled". I close the warning and the page I want is present. This started a couple of days ago.
John

Now I know I'm nuts because of your post. The past few days I could swear I clicked the back arrow but always needed to click a 2nd time.

I forced my Chrome Browser to load this site. It seems that the something posted from www DOT westend DOT asia is the cause of the problem. I have no idea what this means but that is what the warning message is telling me.

I hope my Mac doesn't blow up now.:)

Yesterday, Microsoft Essentials stopped me from going to this site from my home computer. Something is going on...

Google Chrome identifies this website is infected with Malware from Australia, and let me proceed "At My Own Risk".

Yep there is definitely a problem with the MOA forum. My Kaspersky anti-virus at work blocks access and so does my home computer. I'm only able to access it now using Tapatalk on my iPhone. I notified MOA about this yesterday but have not received a reply.

It's Back!

Well not sure why but if I try to access www.bmwmoa.org I still see the down for maintenance message.
But as you can see I'm in! I was doing a find "MOA" over on ADV and somehow Firefox redirected me here.
Fancy new look. No Flea Market yet but maybe it's in the new menu setup.

Last edited:
Well not sure why but if I try to access www.moa.org I still see the down for maintenance message.
But as you can see I'm in! I was doing a find "MOA" over on ADV and somehow Firefox redirected me here.
Fancy new look. No Flea Market yet but maybe it's in the new menu setup.
A lot of work has gone on in the past few days. It will take a few more to get this new version of VB running smooth. Thanks for all the hard work in the background, thanks to the members for their patience.
The Mod Team.

We shall see how long it takes bmwmoa.;org to get UN-Blocked ???
I'm not sure where you are showing it blocked. The guys at the office did a great, quick job of getting the BMW MOA forum off the "this site may harm your computer" black-list. I just checked with a Google search and we're lookin' good. :dunno OM

I have not checked today (Thurs,12/20) and things could be changing but yesterday my employer's corporate IT (using some form of McAFee) still had bmwmoa.org blocked. I'm guessing here that large corporate customers probably rely on direct notification of malware sites in addition to actually having to detect virii themselves.

At home on Mac equipment, things appear fine. Good job !!

Google Chrome identifies this website is infected with Malware from Australia, and let me proceed "At My Own Risk".

I got the same message with Google Chrome and did not proceed. I hope you did not proceed.

Back