• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member From Pa

sickticket

Wow, what a great organization. I have already learned so much reading this forum but a great surprise was getting my first ON magazine. Top quality publication with some well done articles.
Looking forward to joining a club in the Spring.
Thank you'
Peter

Welcome to the club! I am about 2 hours from you, near Lancaster. Some nice riding north/west of you. Route 125 from Tower City to Shamokin is one of my favorite PA rides, and would be a easy day ride for you.

What are you riding?

Welcome Peter. As you know, there's some nice roads up your way. I like riding over by the Delaware.

Looking to pick up a R1200RT in a few months. I have to add lights because I work second shift and travel thru two state game lands. Bambi's all over the place.

welcome

In my opinion, in selecting the R1200RT, you have made the best decision possible. Good luck and enjoy it!!!

Thank you.
Here is an update. I have property in the Pocono Mts that has been in the family since the 1930's. Yesterday I sent an email with pictures to a select group of over two hunderd familys that might be interested in a home that overlooks a lake. Well, within 24 hrs I got an offer for near 100% of our asking price!!!!

Now I have cash to buy my 2013 R1200RT. Actually I will have enough cash to buy ten bikes. Thanks Grandpa for your original investment of $2,000.

Now to decide on what bells and whisles to buy.

Thank you.
Here is an update. I have property in the Pocono Mts that has been in the family since the 1930's. Yesterday I sent an email with pictures to a select group of over two hunderd familys that might be interested in a home that overlooks a lake. Well, within 24 hrs I got an offer for near 100% of our asking price!!!!

Now I have cash to buy my 2013 R1200RT. Actually I will have enough cash to buy ten bikes. Thanks Grandpa for your original investment of $2,000.

Now to decide on what bells and whisles to buy.

Awesome! Ride on!

Welcome, I live in Warrington, went through Dublin this morning.
Can't go wrong with an RT, mine is a 07. Best bike I've ever owned. Hermy's in Port Clinton, up the street from Cabalas, its the place to go to buy one. Best service in the area and just great people all around. See Chris or Tom.

Welcome Aboard

Hello,

I am in the Poconos near blakeslee. Welcome... Lots of Great roads in PA... Dirt and Paved (I lean toward the Dirt!! )

Enjoy stay safe...See you on or off the road...

Back