• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anonymous Help From Willie in Knoxville

I wanted to pass along that this past month I found myself in the greater Knoxville, Tn area with some friends and one of them developed bike troubles. Even though it was not my bike, and it wasnÔÇÖt a BMW for that matter, I got out my trusty Anonymous and dialed a local number. I came upon ÔÇ£WillieÔÇØ who arrived with a flat-bed trailer and schlepped us off to a repair shop. Then he hauled my friend to a local hotel while we rode our bikes. This is why I remain a member and a rider. People like Willie and helpful organizations like our MOA sure makes touring around easier. BTW, Deals Gap, surrounding area, and many roads in Ky were fabulous riding.

I wonder if this is the same Willie that was the train conductor for the Redmond rally back in '01??? I met him while riding to Redmond and we rode to the fairgrounds together. He was a great guy to talk with!

Back