• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Searching the Flea Market

huskydriver

Huskydriver
I have tried searching the site to see what will pop up in the flea market, nothing. :banghead I even posted two words from the last post and it still said the search turned up nothing. Is there a way to search without viewing each page? :violin

Thanks.

Clay

Clay -

When you say "searching the site", how did you exactly do that? I just now went to the Flea Market, clicked on the Search Ads link, and typed in 1983 and got some hits. I typed the word vintage and got some hits. The regular forum search function only searches the forum proper. I rarely use the search box on the MOA home page unless I'm trying to find something on the main MOA website.

There are google site searches that can be used to search for things...it's been discussed before...here's one small thread.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=50843&

Kurt, I used the site and forum search engines, with the latter giving me a security token issue and to notify the administrator.

What I have tried to do is search the parts on the flea market which always returns a nothing found statement even when I use something I am looking right at the add to see if it will pop up, last case of this I used "final drive" and I get nothing found.

Not sure if it is something I am doing, or because of where I am at (afghanistan).

What prompted all of this was my search for carbs for my 93 100RT and theonly way I can look for parts is by the page of all the ads.

I hope this helps explain my delima.

Clay

Not sure what happened, but now it works. Maybe because of where I am at, or just because it is windows, it works.

Clay:usa

I don't see the flea market/classifieds in the forums anywhere?

Right...the Flea Market is a non-VBulletin package and didn't come along with the upgrade. The forum staff is looking into how to bring some version of the Flea Maket back, but it may take some time. Likely it will be added to one of the forum areas with lots of restrictions...getting all of the data back from the old Flea Market will be the big hurdle.

Thats a shame , as i just saved up to buy an RT front and rear seats, and now no way to contact the seller :banghead

Thats a shame , as i just saved up to buy an RT front and rear seats, and now no way to contact the seller :banghead

Do you know who it was...member number? PM me and I can probably help. Also, check the hardcopy ON...maybe the ad was in there, too.

t HTTP:// 404 Not Found . I cannot bring up Flea market

I don't see the flea market/classifieds in the forums anywhere?
Me either and I am frustrated as that is one of my favorite things to look at. Glad i am not the only one and perhaps it will be corrected soon.

Do you know who it was...member number? PM me and I can probably help. Also, check the hardcopy ON...maybe the ad was in there, too.

I wish I did , he was selling them for $150 . I really only need the passenger since I have rider. Need to send to Russell

I wish I did , he was selling them for $150 . I really only need the passenger since I have rider. Need to send to Russell

Not sure if this is it...it's for an R1150RT, though. Found this in the December ON.

Attachments

• RTSeat.jpg
    RTSeat.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 71
It was for a R1200RT , I think it was off an 05 , but fits to 2012

I managed to find an older copy of the Flea Market (nothing that I can post at this point, but I'll think about it...). Here's the title of listings that had R1200RT and seats in them. Any one of them ring a bell?

- Low Sargent heated seat/R1200RT - $425
- SARGENT SEAT, HEATED - $285
- BMW R1200RT Heated Comfort Seat - $450
- R1200RT driver and passenger seats non-heated (says from 2005 model) - $200
- R1200RT heated seats (from 2012 but will fit back to 2005) - $400
- BMW Seat (fits 2005-2009) - $210
- R1200RT Front Standard Height Heated Seat (from a 2010) - $240

I managed to find an older copy of the Flea Market (nothing that I can post at this point, but I'll think about it...). Here's the title of listings that had R1200RT and seats in them. Any one of them ring a bell?

- Low Sargent heated seat/R1200RT - $425
- SARGENT SEAT, HEATED - $285
- BMW R1200RT Heated Comfort Seat - $450
- R1200RT driver and passenger seats non-heated (says from 2005 model) - $200
- R1200RT heated seats (from 2012 but will fit back to 2005) - $400
- BMW Seat (fits 2005-2009) - $210
- R1200RT Front Standard Height Heated Seat (from a 2010) - $240

I'm pretty sure one of them said $150. I'll wait until flea market is back up. If push comes to shove, I'll send front out & just install my fuel cell.

Linka

Have not been on the forum for a couple of weeks. Where did the Home page link go and the link to the Flea Market that used to be on the top of the page?

Have not been on the forum for a couple of weeks. Where did the Home page link go and the link to the Flea Market that used to be on the top of the page?

Read post #6 and 14 for the Flea Market info.
There's a link for the MOA Home page at the bottom right of the page.

Looks like I type way slower than Omega Man :)

I'm pretty sure one of them said $150. I'll wait until flea market is back up. If push comes to shove, I'll send front out & just install my fuel cell.

Sorry, I don't see any old ads for an R1200RT seat for $150.00.

Back