• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riding central ILL in December

Oops---I was working on sending several pictures, but it did not work.
This one was taken at Allerton Park near Champaign.
I'll go back to working on the RIGHT way send photos.

When I was at Champaign in the late '70's, my CB360T was my year-round transportation, and I was young/stupid enough to ride it in snow, sleet, etc. in Dec/Jan/Feb. I can't tell you how much of a revelation it was to discover the benefits of a JC Whitney clear plastic windshield!

Oops---I was working on sending several pictures, but it did not work.
This one was taken at Allerton Park near Champaign.
I'll go back to working on the RIGHT way send photos.

Pretty!

The forum software will only allow one picture to be uploaded into each post. However, you can link to multiple pictures (and have them all appear in a single post) if the pics are hosted on another server, and publicly available.

When I was at Champaign in the late '70's, my CB360T was my year-round transportation, and I was young/stupid enough to ride it in snow, sleet, etc. in Dec/Jan/Feb. I can't tell you how much of a revelation it was to discover the benefits of a JC Whitney clear plastic windshield!

I went to SIU-Carbondale in the early 70's, remember riding around there all winter freezing, and your JC Whitney comment brought back fond memories, thanks!

Here is The Mill restaurant that is on old 66 in Lincoln IL. It is fun to roam up and down Old 66 and find what some of these towns have done to show off their route 66 history.
If they can raise enough money, it may reopen.

Attachments

• The Mill.jpg
    The Mill.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 101
Back